Commercial landscaping benefits
Commercial landscaping has a wide range of benefits for business owners. To add on bloom, we at TurfTim Landscapes offer a wide range of landscape designs for your residential & commercial garden in Coral Gables. Our highly skilled landscaping designers provide maintenance solutions including landscape lighting, installation, irrigation systems, tree, and plant removal.
We believe that high-quality landscaping around a building can increase the number of businesses renting space within it. Tree canopies and lush landscaping can encourage shoppers to travel further, stay longer and spend more money at businesses. Employees who can view a well-maintained commercial landscape from their windows or enjoy it during breaks can experience greater job satisfaction, quality of life and improved health. People seeking an apartment are willing to pay more for a residence with quality landscaping and greater access to green space.
Common Residential Landscaping and Commercial Landscaping Services
We provide a variety of services for residential and commercial clients. These can include:
- Seasonal clean-up
- Tree trimming and/or removal
- Lawn edging
- Garden bed care and weeding
- Weekly Mowing
- Sprinkler and irrigation installation and maintenance
We focus on creating lawns and green spaces that meet your needs as well as protect the environment. Our quality landscaping focuses on:
Creating green spaces that are sustainable and environmentally friendly
Conserving water with proper site grading, soil type, and drainage systems
Maintaining and preserving local ecology and reducing pests by using native plants
Creating unique designs that combine elements such as flowerbeds, trees, ornamental plants, grass, lighting, stonework, water features and much more.
The environmental impact of landscaping varies and can be either negative or positive. It is a quite well-known fact that incorporating the natural habitat into your landscape or planting native plants protects the environment. This habitat generally requires less water and care since the plants grow naturally in the climate. On the other hand, exotic plants often require more care and irrigation, increasing costs and using extra resources. Some non-native plants are considered invasive and can overtake the area, damaging local plants and animals.
- Cleaner air- Along with producing oxygen, grasses and plants absorb carbon dioxide. They then transform it into oxygen and carbon, providing ample oxygen for the property owners.
- Cooling properties- Underfoot, the grass is cooler than hard, non-porous surfaces such as cement and asphalt. Properties with grass lawns can experience a cooling effect that keeps the surface at least 20-30 degrees cooler than asphalt or bare soil. A property with trees that provide shade to the building structures may also experience a reduction in interior temperatures.
- Reduced noise- Hard surfaces such as pavement and concrete can increase noise levels, but properties with landscaped lawns, trees, and other plants significantly decrease noise levels and pollution.
- Water filtration- Landscaping that contains grass, trees, plants absorb potentially harmful runoff, and helps filter it, keeping water supplies healthier.
We offer you the finest quality services at affordable prices. Similar to the costs associated with landscaping, time and effort both are required when you initially landscape and continue ahead with maintenance. Taking proper care for the plants in the landscape requires irrigation, weeding, managing pests, fertilizing, pruning and harvesting produce as the plants need thorough and continuous care throughout the growing season.
If you wanted us to come and design you something and give you a list of trees that will last year-round to keep the shape of your house, and which plants will be seasonal and brighten up your yard in the spring and summer then we can do that too. That way you could save on labor costs and just have to pay for all of the supplies and the design.